· Supervise small tenant improvement jobs.
· Perform prescheduled monthly facility inspections at various accounts.
· Perform general maintenance tasks-light bulbs, hardware, etc.
· Perform repair tasks as requested by customers.
· Identify building maintenance needs and respond accordingly.
· Communicate with the owner, management and tenants regarding any issues, maintenance, repairs or safety needs regarding the building.
· Manage work orders, schedules and task completions.
· Maintain paperwork and job documentation.
· Provide emergency response as needed for existing customers.
· Provide on-call emergency support.
· Assist with training staff service workers.
· Participate in monthly meetings.
· Assist with developing maintenance programs and procedures.
· Assist with general construction projects.
· Monitor activities of subcontractors as needed.
· Follow company safety rules and procedures
· Maintain and care for company vehicle, tools and equipment.
· Night work, weekend and emergency work as necessary.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
· Proficient with industry maintenance practices, processes, and standards, OSHA requirements and other legal restrictions
· Proficient computer skills
· Detail oriented and be able to maintain accurate records
· Work independently with little to no supervision.
· Ability to repair and maintain a variety of mechanical devices and equipment.
· Ability to maintain a good public image and tenant relationships
· Interpersonal skills
· Communication and organization skills
· Mechanical aptitude
· Ability to work overtime, including night and weekends as necessary.
- 3-5 years experience with commercial construction industry or 3-5 years experience with commercial maintenance industry
- OSHA / CPR and Standard First Aid training/certification