September 13, 2013
Morgan-Keller Construction received five Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC) Cumberland Valley Chapter Excellence in Construction Awards on Thursday, September 12th at Fountainhead Country Club in Hagerstown, MD. Morgan-Keller was also presented with a Gold Level Safety Training and Evaluation Process (STEP) Award.
Morgan-Keller received first place awards for the following projects:
- Commercial ($10-$25 Million): American Public University System (APUS) Financial Center - Charles Town, WV
- Historical Restoration: Schmucker Hall Restoration - Gettysburg, PA
- Institutional ($10-$25 Million): Blue Ridge Community & Technical College - Martinsburg, WV
- Commercial (Under $5 Million): Educational Systems Federal Credit Union - Prince Frederick, MD
- Interior Renovation or Restoration: Luke’s American Grille - Gettysburg, PA
ABC's Awards of Excellence Program has become the premiere competition within the construction industry that recognizes outstanding construction projects across the tri-state area. These projects are now eligible to compete for National Awards.