September 9, 2014
Tim Jones, a Superintendent with MK Concrete, was recently awarded the Field Spirit Award.
This award is given each year to the Team Member that most exemplifies the spirit of the M-K mission, including:
- High quality customer service
- Pride in workmanship
- Leadership/Participation in M-K sponsored activities
- Positive relationship with fellow team members and other building trades
- Ability to clearly give and follow instruction
- Completes responsibilities
- Anticipates and plans for customer needs
- Active in Frederick or home community
This person is chosen by their colleagues. Congratulations to Tim Jones for receiving this award.