The Morgan-Keller team is committed to sustainable construction. Morgan-Keller has Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) Accredited Professionals on staff, as well as experience with many LEED Accredited Projects.
LEED, a green building rating system developed by the U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC), is the current industry measure for developing high-performance, sustainable buildings. It emphasizes strategies for sustainable site development, water efficiency, energy savings, material selections, and indoor environmental quality.
Our sustainable construction practices include:
- LEED certification coordination and submittal review
- Indoor air quality management on our projects
- Identification and sourcing of locally-available and sustainable materials
- Use of recycled, reclaimed and salvaged materials
- Extensive reuse of temporary materials on construction sites
- Development of waste management plans and documentation