• Create scopes of work for contracts and purchase orders for each trade as determined by project.
• Review project plans and specifications for MKI compliance with bid documents.
• Assist in pricing and buy-out of new jobs.
• Monitor RFI logs and reflect any changes made on the project plans.
• Assist in generating estimates for proposals.
• Develop project schedule in compliance with contractual obligations; monitor project progression.
• Coordinates routine contract work.
• Create project plan and specification submittal logs.
• Track submittals to ensure they are submitted and returned timely.
• Develop contact information for jobsite use.
• Conduct jobsite quality review.
• Assist in administering change orders, back charges; reviews and justifies claims for additional compensation.
• Create close-out documentation.
• Interact with assigned project superintendent as needed
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Ability to solve technical problems.
• Strong fundamental knowledge of engineering and management principles and knowledge of business procedures.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office and construction software.
• Strong communication, planning, and organization skills.
• Multi-tasking ability with attention to detail.
• Ability to prioritize while meeting deadlines.
• Communication skills.
• Ability to interact with various trades, managers and peers in a professional manner.
• Two year degree in construction management required; four year degree in engineering, construction management, or architectural discipline preferred.
• 1-2 years experience in a construction related field.