We are looking for an adaptable, driven individual who desires to be part of a dynamic team with company values centered around teamwork, ownership, and professionalism.
- Support the development of proposals and qualification responses
- Update standard company marketing collateral including project sheets and resumes.
- Prepare marketing packages for potential clients.
- Support the development of presentation materials for proposal team interviews.
- Assist with press releases, email marketing, company website content, and social media updates.
- Assist with photography coordination.
- Coordinate sponsorship and advertisement needs.
- Support the coordination of events including groundbreaking and ribbon cutting ceremonies.
- Maintain company information within our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.
- Develop award submissions for industry competitions.
- Support the development of company internal newsletter.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Proficient reading, writing, grammar, analytical, and organizational skills.
- Proficient computer and software skills including experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Adobe Creative Suite (primarily Indesign and Photoshop).
- Capability to handle multiple projects and details simultaneously.
- Drive to achieve and produce results on time.
- Proficient interpersonal relations and communications skills.
Education and Experience:
- A B.S. or B.A. degree in a related field of study
- A minimum of 1 to 3 years of experience in marketing, public relations, or related positions is preferred.