Intern - Commercial Construction
We are looking for adaptable, driven individuals who desire to be part of a dynamic team with company values centered around teamwork, ownership, and professionalism.
- Monitor RFI logs and reflect any changes
- Review drawing and/or specifications
- Track submittals to ensure they are submitted and returned timely
- Maintain updated set of as built drawings
- Attend meetings and site visits to gain experience and knowledge
- Assist Project Management and Administrative staff as necessary.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong fundamental knowledge of engineering and management principles
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and construction software.
- Multi-tasking ability with attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize while meeting deadlines.
- Must be able to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands.
- Ability to interact with various trades, managers and peers in a professional manner.
- Two year degree in construction management preferred or working towards degree from accredited college/university.