Provide assistance to Project Manager. Schedule the work of the crews, equipment and subcontractors to achieve maximum production in the most efficient manner.
- Coordinate, plan and supervises work force and subcontractors.
- Determine method of construction, manpower level, material requirements and equipment.
- Interpret and enforce company policies and procedures to team members.
- Function as site safety official; maintain safety levels in accordance with company policy and procedures
- Assist project manager in developing and implementing project procedures, schedules, and standards.
- Foster working relationship with all suppliers.
- Train field team members.
- Maintain regular attendance at field operation meetings; relays information to other field team members.
- Ensure adherence to building codes, zoning ordinances, OSHA/MOSH requirements and other legal restrictions.
- Maintain client relationship by provided assistance with questions/concerns during construction phase.
- Inspect all phases of construction for quality, per plans and specifications.
- Assist with resolution of conflicts and emergencies as they arise.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge of commercial construction trades, practices, procedures, techniques, tools and equipment, materials, specifications, quality control, cost control, and safety.
- Able to read blueprints
- Tilt-Up experience.
- Mathematical skills and analytical skills necessary to do material estimates.
- Displays an aptitude for interpersonal dealings using professionalism and tact.
- Computer literacy
- Excellent communication, organizational, and supervisory skills
- CPR and Standard First Aid training/certification mandatory.
- OSHA training required
- Green card for SCE preferred
- Four year degree in construction discipline preferred, equivalent combination of technical training required.
- Six years of commercial construction experience required.
Competitive Salary, company vehicle, benefits